3/14/2024 9:00:00 AM
3/14/2024 1:00:00 PM
About this session:
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from a Master Trainer with 30 years of cleaning experience! In this hands-on instructional program, attendees work with the instructor and other participants to develop materials, outlines and presentation skills that can be used to customize and improve any custodial and maintenance training program. Tailored in real time to meet the specific needs of each attendee, this program shows attendees how to harness effective instructional techniques to help adults learn management and functional skills quickly and painlessly. The technical aspects of cleaning hard floors, carpets, offices, and restrooms are also addressed.
Participants will learn by doing, and understand key principles behind each instructional technique. This course will:
- Outline 10 steps to an effective presentation and hold student attention throughout your entire program.
- Increase retention of key points and skills.
- Get commitment, support, involvement, and funding for your training program.
- Show how to document the value of training in financial terms (ROI) that upper management will understand, appreciate, and continue to fund.
- Demonstrate how to get the samples, support and involvement of suppliers, distributors, manufacturers, and other groups.
- Tap into prop kits, samples, and equipment to enhance the effectiveness of your course and presentations.
1. Be able to develop, design, and customize training materials for your organization
2. Learn how to deliver more effective instructional presentations
3. Understand how to document and advocate for the value of training programs to key stakeholders
4. Utilize resources to augment the effectiveness of your trainings